Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

I haven't updated since the 3 hour glucose test. I started off rough. It took them 7 times to find a vein to get blood. What a pain that was, but in the end, I passed it!!! Thank God! After the 2nd hour, I was back down to a normal blood sugar, so I am very happy. Everything else has been going well. Jim put the crib together a couple weeks ago and I LOVE it and love him for taking the 5 hours to put it together :) We should be receiving the dresser soon, and he is going to put that together as well.

I have been back to Chicago for a few weeks now. Getting things wrapped up with work before I head back to TN on 9/14. We are having a baby shower on 9/13. We are so excited! I am anxious to get back to TN to spend a few weeks with Jim before Baby K makes his/her grand entrance! Plus, I can't wait to get everything ready for the baby.

No comments: