Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary Jim

I can't believe we have been married 4 years. Where has the time gone? I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. I wasn't nervous at all becuase I know God had picked out the perfect guy for me. These past four years have been so much fun and they are only going to get better.
What has happened in this last year.
1. Jim finished his 1st year of Medical school and started his second
2. We found out we were pregant on 6/4/08
3. We were blessed with a daughter, Samantha Lynn 10/10/2008
4. I FINALLY moved to Tennessee
5. In June, we spent a week in San Fransico and Palm Springs


We have so much to look forward to in this next year. I loved you yesterday, I will love you today, I will love you tomorrow and I will love you forever. Happy Annivesary Jim. I love you.




















1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! Merry Christmas!