Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where has the time gone???

Baby Girl (Super Sammie)

I can't believe my baby girl is 1! It just seems like yesterday we found out I was pregnant and I can't believe it has been a year that God blessed us with you. Your smiles fill our morning, your laughs fill our afternoons and your hugs and kisses fill our evening. It's so hard to remember what life was like without you in it. You continued to bless your daddy and I every day. We love watching you learn and explore new things.
Some things just make us laugh. You love to give both Ernie and Reese kisses and you love to sit by the dog bowls and give them their food and you love to play in it.

Here are just some of your accomplishments in just this first year of life
smile
roll over
crawl
sleep through the night at just 4 weeks
your first word was mama
you were pulling yourself up on things at 7 months
you took your first steps on papa's birthday Aug 30
you learned to shake your head yes and no
you learned to love your babies
you love to give hugs and kisses
you love to watch Uncle Alec play football, baseketball and baseball
you love to go for walks with Auntie Julie
you have learned to bark like a dog and moo like a cow
you mock someone when they cough or sneeze...its so cute!

These are just a few things that you do. I am sure I am missing things. You have traveled more in the first year of your life then some people do in a lifetime. You and I had many plane rides back and forth to Chicago and Tenneessee. Oma and papa watched you during tax season and you guys had a blast! You are such a happy baby.


your vocabulary consists of
mama
dada
papa
up
baby
mimi
no
hi

Samantha you are such a happy baby. Words can't describe the amount of love your daddy and I have for you. You make us laugh and smile everyday. I can't see what God has in store for you in this next year.
Love
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: