Friday, March 14, 2014

Potty Training

Back around Nicholas' 2 yr birthday we tried potty training Nicholas.  He was ready for it, but didn't want to take the time to do it. So I decided to wait until the 1st of the year to try it again.  We started in the beginning of February and I'm happy to say we are about 90% there.  He doesn't like pooping in the toilet so this is where our struggle is going to be.  He is doing such a great job.  We went and bought him some big boy underwear yesterday.  He picked out Toy Story & Jake &; The Neverland Pirates.  He was so happy to pick them out this morning and put them on!  I still have to remind him to go potty, but most of the time he tells me when he needs to go.
I'm so proud of my little guy!  We went out for a few hours today to play with some friends and I put him in a pull up just in case and he told me 3 times he had to go and stayed dried the entire time.  He's growing up too fast!

No comments: