Friday, June 6, 2008

Pregnant!!!!!

Well today has been a very interesting day. I had a doctors appointment with Dr. Williamson this afternoon as a follow up to my appointment in January. In January I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome). With this, Dr. told me that I would have a hard time getting pregnant, so he put me on medication that would help if I were to get pregnant. Well like 2 days later, I was pregnant (according to the conception date), so we are figuring that this medication help me continue to stay pregnant. So I am now 5 months pregnant and my estimated due date is October 19! I know this sounds wierd that I didn't know I was pregnant, but with my past history, and being stressed during tax season, it wasn't wierd that I was getting my period. I didn't have any morning sickness or any other symptoms. So today I was going to talk to Dr. just to ask question and find out what the next step would be, and to our surprise, the pregnancy test came back postive!!!! At this point we were excited but yet nervous all at the same time b/c we didn't know how far along i was. I ha ven't gain much weight, but the baby is healthy. We had an ultrasound done and all the measurements came in fine. We are very excited.
Baby K at 20.5 weeks!

No comments: