Monday, June 14, 2010

Croup

This is one sickness I hope Samantha will never get again...but for some reason I don't think this will be the last time. It started last weekend when Mimi (Jim's mom) came home not feeling well at all...the next day I came down with it and then the following day Samantha got sick. She had a 102 temp for 3 days. Luckily, I had setup Samantha at a new peditrican here in Palos. The funny thing is, is that it is the same peditrican I had gone too! I LOVE them, so I wanted Samantha to go there as well. Anyway, the poor girl didn't sleep for 2 nights, she was up coughing, coughing, coughing...well you get the idea...all night long! Poor girl just didn't know what to do. At one point, we thought she had stopped breathing. We freaked out and called the peds doc in the morning. They saw her right away and came to the conclusion of Croup. So she has been on a steriod for a few days, we took some steam showers, her fever has broken, so I think she is on her way of getting back to herself!

No comments: