Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Most days Samantha just cracks me up. She does the funniest things and says the craziest things. Right now she is going through a phase and repeating everything I say...which could be good but could be really bad. The other day Jim and I were talking and Samantha was in her room playing with her baby dolls and I don't remember what the context of the conversation was, but I said FML. Well needless to say Samantha was walking in the room and she repeated FML about 100 times. It was funny at first, but I had to tell her that it wasn't nice to say that and that I should not have said it. Luckily, she hasn't said it since. I would be so embarassed if she said it while we were around other people. Needless to say a lesson learned on my part. Be careful what I say when I'm around her!

No comments: