Monday, March 26, 2012

4 month almost 5 month checkup

Stats:
Weight: 18lbs 6 oz
Height: 27 inches

Nicholas is getting big quick! He's not a little infant anymore :( I started Nicholas on cereal a couple of weeks ago. He was getting it once a day, usually in the mornings. I'm now giving it to him 2 or 3 times a day. He is growing so fast and needing more food. Luckily the peditrican gave me the green light to start giving him solids :) Samantha was so excited because now we get to use the Baby Bullet. I'm super excited to start making him his food! He even ate some bananas this afternoon.
Nicholas is such an easy baby. He is on such a good schedule and such a good sleeper. With Samantha, I rocked her all the time. Nicholas I just lay down and 95% of the time he falls asleep on his own. Nicholas in this last month has started rolling from stomach to back and he almost has back to stomach. He smiles and laughs all the time at Samantha. Samantha loves playing with him and she is the first one in his room in the morning when she hears him "talking" in his crib. He is holding objects really well and loves his excersaucer.
I can't believe he is almost 5 months! He is such a little love!

No comments: